- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
CODE OF ETHICS
I had a problem with my brakes and I took it up to Croy's. This probably late afternoon. Bob took my car and I for a drive and said he needed to check it out at the store. He took me home, took the car back to the shop, called and said I needed front banks and they were fixed before they were closed. That is very good service. Thanks Bob.~ Jackie T.
I have been doing business with Wayne Croy for over 40 years and I have always been treated with respect and exceptional work ethic. Great mechanics and very easy to work with Bob and Jacob.~ Ron and Pam P.